Saturday, May 05, 2007

First Tooth

Jackson has a tooth!!! On Saturday night, 05/05/07 (his Daddy’s birthday), I was rubbing Orajel on Jackson’s gums before I put him to bed and felt a little tooth!!!! He wouldn’t let me see it, though, and wouldn’t let me put my finger in his mouth after I got all excited over the tooth- he kept his lips pursed together tight! The next day we were at Blanche and George’s house and I had just told Blanche about the night before. She got Jackson to open his mouth and she said “I see a tooth!” There it was, on his lower gum- looking at him it’s on the left- a little white part of a tooth sticking up out of his gum. It’s so cute!!! It looks like you may can see where one is coming through right next to it too. It feels sharp- but maybe that’s just because I’m not used to feeling new teeth come in. I bet it feels really weird to Jackson. J I guess this explains why he was fussier than normal last week and pulling on his ears a lot.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How exciting! He'll be chewing away on a stack of ribs before you know it!